Supply chain management for wooden energy sources

 

About 70% of the forest area in the canton of Redange is in private ownership, while the remaining 30% public forests mainly belong to the communes and are administrated and cultivated by the national forest administration. For large parts of the private forests, their owners are not taking care of for many different reasons. These parts of the forests are actually not contributing to the wood production.

 

Tracteur bois

 

Télécharger le PDF 

dummy